This satisfying, crowd-pleasing baked chicken tastes like it has been deep-fried and is loved the most by hungry children and teenagers! The chicken pairs well with our fresh pastas and a simple green salad.
1 jar Cucina Fresca Alfredo Sauce
2/3 cup Cucina Fresca Pesto
1 jar Cucina Fresca Pomodoro Sauce, warmed
2 tablespoons milk
1 package boneless skinless chicken tenders
3 cups panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
Olive oil cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Mix the Alfredo Sauce, Pesto, and milk together. Add the chicken and mix well to coat.
4. Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper together.
5. Dip the coated chicken in the breadcrumbs. Press an even coat of crumbs around each piece of chicken. Place the pieces on the lined sheet pan.
6. Liberally spray the chicken with the olive oil cooking spray.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve with warm Pomodoro Sauce.